These are 24v or 12v LED Tube 531mm to convert low voltage Fluorescent light fittings. This the replacement for the 13W T5 Fluorescent tube and is found in some recessed or surface mounted boat and caravan strip lights.
ALL of our LED bulbs and tubes are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistant brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
DIY ALERT: All Fluorescent tubes run from high voltage derived from a small inverter board within each fitting. This inverter board needs to be removed and the wires reconnected to supply 12v (or 24v) to the ends of the tube which can normally be done by reconnecting the existing wiring. Full instructions are included with each order. See the handy tips and examples in our ‘How to’ section .
- Replacement for the 13W 531mm Fluorescent T5 Tube
- 24v or 12v LED Tube 531mm to convert Fluorescent light fittings
- 84 x SMD3528 LEDs
- Lumens: 600L approx
- Colour Temperature: 3000K WW or 4500K NW
- Wattage: 6W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 472ma (0.472A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 18W of Fluorescent tubes
- 135 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: 531mm long (including pins) by 15mm diameter
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety