Bedazzled LED Lighting has been designed with the harshest electrical environment in mind and strong attention to safety & reliability.
ALL of our LED bulbs are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistant brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
DIY ALERT: All Fluorescent tubes run from high voltage derived from a small inverter board within each fitting. This inverter board need to be removed and the wires reconnected to supply 12v (or 24v) to the ends of the tube. Full instructions are included with each order. See the handy tips and examples in our ‘How to’ section.
- Replacement for the 13W 531mm Fluorescent T5 Tube
- 84 x SMD3528 LEDs
- Lumens: 600L approx
- Colour Temperature: 3000K WW or 4500K NW
- Wattage: 6W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 472ma (0.472A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 18W of Fluorescent tubes
- 135 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: 531mm long (including pins) by 15mm diameter
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety