These are 24v or 12v LED Tube 300mm to convert low voltage Fluorescent light fittings. The most common is the 8W T5 tube and is found in most recessed and surface mounted boat and caravan strip lights.
ALL of our LED bulbs and tubes are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistant brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
DIY ALERT: All Fluorescent tubes run from high voltage derived from a small inverter board within each fitting. This inverter board needs to be removed and the wires reconnected to supply 12v (or 24v) to the ends of the tube which can normally be done by reconnecting the existing wiring. Full instructions are included with each order. See the handy tips and examples in our ‘How to’ section .
- Replacement for the 8W 300mm Fluorescent T5 Tube
- 24v or 12v LED Tube 300mm to convert Fluorescent light fittings
- 66 x SMD3528 LEDs
- Lumens: 500L approx
- Colour Temperature: 3000K WW, 5000K DW or 6000K CW
- Wattage: 6W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 472ma (0.472A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 3 x 8W Fluorescent tubes
- 135 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: 300mm long (including pins) by 15mm diameter
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety
Bedazzled LED Lighting has been designed with the harshest electrical environment in mind and with strong attention to safety & reliability.
If you need any advice or perhaps simply want to ensure that you are selecting the correct bulb for your application – simply email or call us for a personal chat with our experienced team.