Bedazzled LED Lighting has been designed with the harshest electrical environment in mind and strong attention to safety & reliability.
ALL of our LED bulbs are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistant brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
DIY WARNING: All Fluorescent tubes run from high voltage derived from a small inverter board within each fitting. This inverter board need to be removed and the wires reconnected to supply 12v (or 24v) to the ends of the tube. Full instructions are included with each order.
- Replacement for the 8W 300mm Fluorescent T5 Tube
- 66 x SMD3528 LEDs
- Lumens: 500L approx
- Colour Temperature: 3000K WW, 5000K DW or 6000K CW
- Wattage: 6W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 472ma (0.472A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 3 x 8W Fluorescent tubes
- 135 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: 300mm long (including pins) by 15mm diameter
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety