NEW – LITHIUM powered lighting system
Available with 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 standard brightness Bulkhead Lights
What an incredible idea! A means to light your remote stable, tack-room, garage, shed or workshop without mains electricity! You simply install Bulkhead Lights at suitable positions in the area, and connect them to the Power Torch via the integral power socket. The torch on its own can give up to 40 hours continuous use via a 100 Lumen LED front light ideal to illuminate the pathway as you approach your stables. Now with 3 x more bulkhead light output as standard and also an even higher brightness bulkhead option!
When you leave, simply unplug the torch and take it with you, leaving no battery or solar panels etc to be stolen or vandalised! When you get home you simply recharge the torch with the mains adaptor provided ready for the next day.
The torch can even be used to power other devices via it’s built in Cigar Lighter socket – ideal for running 12v mini vacuum cleaners, charging mobile phones, 12v clippers, powering entertainment equipment etc.
This new system includes a latest generation LITHIUM powered torch/powerpack with almost the same capacity as it’s predecessor but a fraction of the size and weight!
Rechargeable LED Torch (100 Lumens)
- Pocket size powerpack/torch: 53mm diameter x 163mm long
- 2400ma/Hr Lithium battery, one of the highest capacity torches available
- Complete with Mains Charger
- Supplied with 2 to 6 Bulkhead LED Lights (each equal to approx 25W bulb)
- Glass lensed bulkhead with metal or plastic cage (case colours may vary)
- 15.5 feet (4.7M) approx Interconnection cables supplied with each Bulkhead Light
- Simple DIY plug to socket installation (no wiring skills needed)
- Up to 40 hours of light (torch only)
- Multifunction push button with 2 second ‘press & hold’ for torch ON/OFF
- USB socket for charging phones and other devices (2A, 9600ma/Hr capacity)
- Recharge time is 3-4 hours
Running times for ‘Standard’ Bulkheads:
- Up to 7 hours (2 x Bulhead); 4.5 hours (3 x Bulkhead); 3.5 hours (4 x Bulkhead)
- Up to 2.5 hours (5 x Bulhead); 2 hours (6 x Bulkhead)
- Extra Bulkhead Lights available (will reduce useable hours proportionally)