NEW – LITHIUM Power Pack Off-Grid lighting system V2
Available with 2 up to 8 high brightness Bulkhead LED Lights
What an incredible idea! A means of Off Grid lighting stables, tack-room, garage, shed or workshop without mains electricity! You simply install Bulkhead Lights at suitable positions in the area, and connect them to the Power Pack via the integral power socket. The built in 3W flashlight will illuminate the pathway as you approach your stables.
When you leave, simply unplug the Power Pack and take it with you, leaving no battery or solar panels etc to be stolen or vandalised! Once you get home you simply recharge the unit with the mains adaptor provided ready for the next day.
The Power Pack can even be used to power other devices via it’s plug in Cigar Lighter socket and built in DC output sockets – ideal for charging socket for Laptops, running 12v mini vacuum cleaners, 12v clippers, powering entertainment equipment etc. Two USB sockets are provided for charging mobile phones or other devices.
This new system includes a latest generation LITHIUM technology power pack with twice the capacity as it’s predecessor but a fraction of the size and weight!
Rechargeable Lithium Power Pack V2
- Built in 3W LED torch
- 12000ma/Hr Lithium battery, one of the highest capacity available
- Lightweight & Portable Compact size 165mm x 80mm x 38mm
- Supplied with 2 to 8 Bulkhead LED Lights (each equal to approx 35W bulb)
- Glass lensed bulkhead with plastic cage
- 15.5 feet (4.7M) Interconnection cables supplied with each Bulkhead Light
- Simple DIY plug to socket installation (no wiring skills needed)
- Complete with Mains Charger
- Complete with Car Charger
- Recharge time is 5 hours from ’empty’ to full (can be left on charge)
Other important features
12V Emergency Jump Starter for cars
- 600 Amp 12000mah Jump Start for Car batteries
- 2 x USB sockets for charging phones, tablets and other devices (5V/2A & 5V/1A)
- Recharges your laptop (19V/3.5A with 8 adapters)
- Powers 12V automotive devices (E.G air compressor)
Running times for ‘High Brightness‘ Bulkheads:
- Up to 10 hours (2 x Bulhead); 7 hours (3 x Bulkhead); 5 hours (4 x Bulkhead)
- Up to 4 hours (5 x Bulhead); 3.5 hours (6 x Bulkhead)
- Up to 3 hours (7 x Bulhead); 2.5 hours (8 x Bulkhead)
- Extra Bulkhead Lights available (will reduce useable hours proportionally)
NEW! Installation examples: <CLICK HERE to open PDF (in a new tab)>