The G9 COB1 LED bulb has been designed with the harshest electrical environment in mind and strong attention to safety & reliability.
ALL of our LED bulbs are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistent brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
This covered LED bulb is ideal for low level lighting especially where you can see the bulb – e.g. Oil Lamps and wall lights
- G9 style LED bulb
- G9 COB1 LED bulb
- Single COB2609 LED
- Lumens: 299L (Warm White) or 230L (Cool White)
- Colour Temperature: 2640K WW or 5604K CW
- Wattage: 2.4W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 200ma (0.2A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 25W Halogen bulb
- 360 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: Bulb head diameter is 16mm, length 55mm (inc base)
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety
For other lamp bases we have Adaptors. click here for the full range Adaptors
Our LED bulbs are available in Warm White which mimics the warm slightly yellow colour of a filament bulb. Cool White which is that colder white light you see from LED torches, cool white is always brighter than warm white.
Unless otherwise stated, all of our LED bulbs are wide angle which will give about 120 degrees illumination or 360 degree from Tower style bulbs.
If you need any advice or just want to ensure that you are selecting the correct bulb for your application – simply email or call us for a personal chat with our experienced team.