The G4 Wired 21 LED (G4W-21LP) bulbs are general purpose bulbs ideal for conversion of many awkward fittings such as 2D Fluoresent ceiling lights. See the handy tips and examples in our ‘How to’ section .
- General purpose wired replacement LED bulb
- G4 Wired 21 LED
- 21 x SMD2835 (new type) LEDs
- Lumens: 351L (Warm White) or 378L (Cool White)
- Colour Temperature: 2705K WW or 6670K CW
- Wattage: 2.8W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 240ma (0.24A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 35W Tungsten bulb
- 120 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: 50mm diameter by 8mm deep
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety
Our LED bulbs are available in Warm White which is intended to mimic the warm slightly yellow colour of a filament bulb and Cool White which is that colder white light you see from LED torches, cool white is always brighter than warm white.
Bedazzled LED Lighting has been designed with the harshest electrical environment in mind and strong attention to safety & reliability. ALL of our LED bulbs are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistant brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
If you need any advice or just want to ensure that you are selecting the correct bulb for your application – simply email or call us for a personal chat with our experienced team.