The Festoon 42mm 6 LED bulb has been designed with the harshest electrical environment in mind and strong attention to safety & reliability.
ALL of our LED bulbs are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistant brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
Specifications for FEST42-6L
- 42mm Festoon replacement LED bulb
- Festoon 42mm 6 LED bulb
- 6 x SMD2835 (new type) LEDs
- Lumens: 123L (Warm White) or 123L (Cool White)
- Colour Temperature: 2730K WW or 6450K CW
- Wattage: 1.1W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 86ma (0.086A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 10W Tungsten bulb
- 120 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: 42mm long (point to point) by 16mm wide
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety
We hold a wide range of FESTOON bulbs, click here for the full range Festoon bulbs
Our LED bulbs are available in Warm White which is intended to mimic the warm slightly yellow colour of a filament bulb and Cool White which is that colder white light you see from LED torches, cool white is always brighter than warm white. For use through Red or Green glass always choose Warm White!
Unless otherwise stated, all of our LED bulbs are wide angle which will give about 120 degrees illumination from any single LED. or 360 degree from Tower style bulbs.
If you need any advice or just want to ensure that you are selecting the correct bulb for your application – simply email or call us for a personal chat with our experienced team.