ES or E27 24 LED Golfball bulb and are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistent brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
The ES or E27 bulbs are very common as low voltage table lamps and wall lights in Boats, Trains and other battery supplied systems, originating from early passenger transportation they are often referred to as ‘Bus Bulbs’.
Specifications for ES-24LG
- ES or E27 Screw Golf Ball style LED bulb
- E27 24 LED Golfball bulb
- 24 x SMD2835 (new type) LEDs
- Single contact pin (27mm Edison Screw Golf ball bulb but Low Voltage!)
- Lumens: 336L (Warm White) or 356L (Cool White)
- Colour Temperature: 2740K WW or 6300K CW
- Wattage: 2.6W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 204ma (0.204A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 35W Tungsten bulb
- 360 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: 45mm diameter by 71mm length (inc base)
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety
We hold a wide range of Tower ES/E27 Edison Screw bulbs
Our LED bulbs are available in Warm White which is intended to mimic the warm slightly yellow colour of a filament bulb and Cool White which is that colder white light you see from LED torches, cool white is always brighter than warm white.
Unless otherwise stated, all of our LED bulbs are wide angle which will give about 120 degrees illumination from any single LED. or 360 degree from Tower style bulbs.
If you need any advice or just want to ensure that you are selecting the correct bulb for your application – simply email or call us for a personal chat with our experienced team.