BAY15D 18 LED Tower bulb and are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistent brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
The BAY15D or SBC bulbs are very common in low voltage table lamps, wall lights and Dome lights in Boats, Trains and other battery supplied systems.
Ideal for masthead and navigation lights featuring offset bayonet pins.
Specifications for BAY15D-18LT
- BAY15D SBC Tower style LED bulb
- BAY15D 18 LED Tower bulb
- 18 x SMD2835 (new type) LEDs
- Dual contact pins (case not connected), OFFSET BAYONETS
- Lumens: 274L (Warm White) or 323L (Cool White)
- Colour Temperature: 2740K WW or 6500K CW
- Wattage: 2.4W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 194ma (0.194A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 20W Halogen bulb
- 120 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: Bulb head diameter is 22mm, length 54mm (inc base)
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety
We hold a wide range of Tower BAY15D or SBC Bayonet bulbs
Our LED bulbs are available in Warm White which is intended to mimic the warm slightly yellow colour of a filament bulb and Cool White which is that colder white light you see from LED torches, cool white is always brighter than warm white.
Unless otherwise stated, all of our LED bulbs are wide angle which will give about 120 degrees illumination from any single LED. or 360 degree from Tower style bulbs.