BA15D COB LED bulb in traditional style replacements are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistent brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
Bedazzled LED Lighting has been designed with the harshest electrical environment in mind and strong attention to safety & reliability.
This covered LED bulb is ideal for low level lighting especially where you can see the bulb – e.g. Oil Lamps
Specifications for BA15D-COB1
- BA15D (1142) SBC traditional style LED bulb
- BA15D COB LED bulb in traditional style
- Single COB2405 LED
- Dual contact pins (case not connected)
- Lumens: 151L (Warm White) or 154L (Cool White)
- Colour Temperature: 2660K WW or 6300K CW
- Wattage: 1.2W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 100ma (0.1A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 15W Tungsten bulb
- 360 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: Bulb head diameter is 25mm, length 48mm (inc base)
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety
We hold a wide range of BA15D Spotlight Bayonet bulbs
Our LED bulbs are available in Warm White which is intended to mimic the warm slightly yellow colour of a filament bulb and Cool White which is that colder white light you see from LED torches, cool white is always brighter than warm white.
If you need any advice or just want to ensure that you are selecting the correct bulb for your application – simply email or call us for a personal chat with our experienced team.