BA15D 24 LED Golfball bulb and are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistent brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
The BA15D or SBC bulbs are very common inlow voltage table lamps, wall lights and Dome lights in Boats, Trains and other battery supplied systems.
Specifications for BA15D-24LG
- BA15D (1142) SBC Tower style LED bulb
- BA15D 24 LED Golfball bulb
- 24 x SMD2835 (new type) LEDs
- Dual contact pins (case not connected)
- Lumens: 283L (Warm White) or 310L (Cool White)
- Colour Temperature: 2720K WW or 6240K CW
- Wattage: 2.6W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 204ma (0.204A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 35W Tungsten bulb
- 360 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: 45mm diameter by 67mm length (inc base)
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety
We hold a wide range of Tower BA15D or SBC Bayonet bulbs
Our LED bulbs are available in Warm White which is intended to mimic the warm slightly yellow colour of a filament bulb and Cool White which is that colder white light you see from LED torches, cool white is always brighter than warm white.
Unless otherwise stated, all of our LED bulbs are wide angle which will give about 120 degrees illumination from any single LED. or 360 degree from Tower style bulbs.
If you need any advice or just want to ensure that you are selecting the correct bulb for your application – simply email or call us for a personal chat with our experienced team.