The BA15D Wired 15 LED is ideal for DOME Lights conversion because tower style bulbs rarely fit and even then up to half the light is facing in the wrong direction and is lost when reflected back onto the bulb. The BA15D-15LP separates the LEDs from the connector allowing the disc to be mounted in the center of the bowl with 100% of the light shining down through the glass! See other handy tips in our ‘How to’ section .
ALL of our LED bulbs are suitable for both 12v and 24v DC systems whilst maintaining consistent brightness during charging and load fluctuations.
Specifications for BA15D-15LP
- BA15D (1142) SBC Disc style LED bulb
- BA15D 15 LED Wired disc style bulb
- 15 x SMD2835 WW (new type) LEDs
- Dual contact pins (case not connected)
- Lumens: 272L (Warm White) or 282L (Cool White)
- Colour Temperature: 2786K WW or 6696K CW
- Wattage: 2.1W
- Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Current draw (at 12.7v): 180ma (0.18A)
- Approximate Equivalent to 25W Halogen bulb
- 120 degree wide angle beam
- Dimensions: 33mm WW, 36mm CW diameter by 8mm deep
- EMI free (No electrical interference)
- Features: Internally PROTECTED against Voltage Spikes and FUSED for extra safety
We hold a wide range of BA15D Bayonet bulbs
Available in Warm White (like filament bulbs) and in Cool White (like LED torches).
If you need any more advice or just want to ensure that you are selecting the correct bulb for your application – simply email or call us for a personal chat with our experienced team.